Вышел Cyrus IMAP 3.8beta
Собственно, вышел, можно качать, ставить, и радоваться.
- Adds the ability for replication to stage message uploads to the archive partition rather than the spool partition.
- Adds long-options support to various command line tools
- Adds a new BYTESIZE smart type for imapoptions that set sizes
- Removes empty lines from cyr_expire(8) verbose output. If you parse this output with external tools, those may need updating to match.
- Adds a module to ptloader which speaks HTTP. See the "pts_module" and "httppts_uri" options in imapd.conf(5).
- Adds support for IMAP Multimailbox Search (RFC 7377).
- Adds support for IMAP Saved Search Results (RFC 5182).
- Advertise support for IMAP URL-PARTIAL (RFC 5550).
- Implements the JMAP calendars specification (draft-ietf-jmap-calendars). See the "jmap_guesstz_fname" option in imapd.conf(5).
- Adds support for a new read-only \Scheduled mailbox that contains emails created via JMAP EmailSubmission/set that are to be sent at a later date/time. Also extends the JMAP EmailSubmission object with optional instructions for moving the message into another mailbox after it has been sent.
- Maps JMAP CalendarEvent privacy to the newly introduced iCalendar X-JMAP-PRIVACY property rather than CLASS. See JMAP/CalDAV changes in the upgrade instructions.
- Improves error handling and reporting from mbexamine(8). If you have custom tooling that calls mbexamine, it may need updating.
- Sieve: Remove support for creating scripts with the deprecated imapflags capability and mark / unmark actions. See Sieve changes in the upgrade instructions.
- Lock ordering fixes should result in fewer "resource deadlock avoided" errors